top of page

If you have experienced mistreatment, bullying or harassment at work, help is available for you

Help is available for you -


ACAS: More Info

Citizens Advice Bureau: More Info

For legal support and advice regarding a legal claim, go to the Free Representation Unit: More Info

To support your mental health and wellbeing, please refer to - 

NHS resources: More Info

Mind resources: More Info


Please consider contacting your union

If you are the victim of a crime, please ring 999.

If you believe you have been the victim of a crime and this is not an emergency, please dial 101

Specialist help is also available for you -


Rape Crisis 0808 802 9999

Samaritans 116 123





These links and contact details will take you to third party websites and organisations, owned and operated by an independent party over which Call It! has no control.  Any link you make to or from a third party will be at your own risk.  Any use of the third party website or resources will be subject to and any information you provide will be governed by the terms of the third party, including those relating to confidentiality, data privacy and security.


Do you provide help and resources for people experiencing, witnessing or perpetrating bullying, harassment or any form of discrimination at work?  If you would like us to share a link to your organisation, please write to

Do you provide a resource for this industry? Let us know:

bottom of page